New! Easier to Sanitize Design
This innovative design was the result of customer feedback about the difficulty of santizing our traditional barbed stone when tubing was attached. We added threads instead of a barb and now you can use the fittings you see at the bottom of this page to connect and disconnect your tubing. This allows you to place the stone by itself directly in a pot of boiling water to sanitize. Easy.
1/2" diameter. Stone is 1" in length. Overall length is 1 7/8"
To properly sanitize your stones, we recommend you run it in a sanitized solution for 5 minutes. If the stone becomes clogged we recommend boiling the carb stone for 1-3 minutes to help break down anything within it.
You do not want to touch the stainless stone portion with your hands. The oils on your fingers can actually clog the small pores in the stone.
The stone does not come with the barb fitting or flare nut - those will have to be purchased on their own. See the Related Items below.
The .5 Micron stone is more commonly used for carbonation. However it can be used pre-fermentation with an O2 tank and regulator for oxygenation. Not the ideal choice if you want to aerate with an oxygen pump (aquarium pump) - use KEG590 for aeration. And if you are looking for a neat, all-in-on complete system for carbonation check out our Carbonating Keg Lid.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.