Healthy yeast need plenty of oxygen to grow. Aerating your wort before pitching your yeast will give it just the boost it needs!
Use this 2 micron oxygen / carb stone with an oxygen source or aeration pump. The barb is 1/4" OD. (Note: if you are using an aeration pump, we recommend a "deep water" type for aquariums, to ensure teh pump is strong enough to force the air through the stone and into the wort)
- AISI 316L Stainless Steel
- Stone is 1/2"" diameter and 1" in length.
- 1/4" OD barb
- 1 7/8" Overall length
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!