A little darker than Ultralight, the Pale Malt Extract has a more pronounced malt flavor. Made with American 2-row with Carapils added for body and mouthfeel. Perfect for Pale Ales, IPA's and all darker style beers. If you are making a darker beer you simply steep darker specialty grains to obtain the flavor and color you are looking for.
Packaged in oxygen barrier foil bags that keep the extract from oxidizing. Does fresh extract make a difference ...decide for yourself!
We recommend customers store their extract in the refrigerator if they do not plan on using it within 8 weeks. Sample Analysis:
- Solids: 79%
- Fermentability: 75%
- Color: 4L
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.