The same cleaning product that brewers love, conveniently pre-measured into dissolvable tablets. PBW (Powder Brewery Wash) is a non-hazardous buffered alkaline brewer cleaner. It's the cleaner of choice for many breweries, where it out performs more hazardous caustic chemicals without removing the flesh off your bones. PBW also will not corrode soft metals. It's effectiveness and ease of use has made it a go-to cleaning chemical for pros and home brewers alike.
10 g tablets are recommended for kegs, fermenters, and carboys. Use 1 tablet per 1 gallon of water.
Also available in 2.5 g tablets, which are recommended for growlers, spray bottles, and glassware.
- FILL container with water at temperatures ranging from 100ª F to 140ª F.
- DROP in tablet at a dosage rate as prescribed on the label.
- DISSOLVE tablet completely into solution.
- SOAK equipment for 15-30 minutes. Use brush as needed to further dislodge soils. Heavy soil loads may require longer soak times.
- RINSE with water that is the same temperature as the cleaning solution.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
As a proven leader since 1980, Five Star Chemicals has developed quality products and discovered many unique and innovative patented products.
Five Star Chemicals & Supply Inc. is a full-service provider of cleaning, sanitizing and adjunct chemicals for breweries, distilleries, cideries, wineries, and other beverage industries throughout North America and internationally.