This high quality 3 gallon PET carboy is a great fermenter for both beer and wine. Made from BPA free PET, it will not affect the taste or smell of your product. The oxygen permeability is negligible so it is also a great secondary fermenter. It has straight smooth sides that makes cleaning easy.
Being a ported carboy, this fermenter has a hole 2 inches from the bottom to install a spigot so no more siphoning. You will also need the spigot installation tool (FE311A) to secure the nut to the back of the spigot.
The #10 stopper works best for this carboy and do not use a carboy brush to clean as the bristles can scratch the sides of the carboy which provides a place for bacteria to hide and multiply.
Specifications (Not including spigot):
Manufacturer of Wine & Beer Products Since 1969.
- Uses a #10 stopper or a 5 Gallon Carboy Hood.
- Weighs 1.0 lbs
- Rated to 140 degrees
- Height: 16 inches
- Diameter: 9 inches
- Completely taste and odor free
The Vintage Shop has been a pioneer in the manufacturing of products for the home wine and beer industry since 1969. Due in equal parts to our professional staff and state-of-the-art equipment we have been able to create the highest quality beer and winemaking equipment available on the market today. We want nothing more than to provide serious wine and beer makers the opportunity to produce a custom product of exceptional quality.
FREE Shipping over $75
Flat Rate $7.95 under $75
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19 and wildfires.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $75.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.