Unleash this beast in your brewery and you'll be ready to mash in no time flat. The MoreBeer! Pro commercial-grade mill can process upwards of 2,000 lbs of grain per hour and features large diameter slotted stainless steel rollers for an excellent crush and long life.
Differential Roller Speed
Rotating the rollers at different speeds is the key to a superior crush. Standard grain mills rotate the rollers at the same speed, creating a pinch point between them where the grain kernels are cracked open. Although effective, this can often lead to an excess of flour and damaged grain husks. The MoreBeer! Pro mill drives the rollers at different speeds to apply a shear to the grain kernels as they pass through the rollers. This shearing action results in a better crush that will improve efficiency and lauter performance.
Slotted Stainless Rollers
Many grain mills feature hardened steel knurled rollers due to the lower cost, but they don't provide the best crush possible. Rather than pounding the grain into submission, slotted rollers (also known as fluted rollers) are more effective at shearing the grain husk to expose the endosperm while leaving the hull intact.
The MoreBeer! Pro mill is an industrial workhorse and the best value for a commercial mill on the market. The grain chute can hold up to 25 lbs of grain and large adjustment wheels make for easy gap adjustments. Stainless steel construction throughout, and anchor holes in the feet allow the unit to be bolted to the ground.
- Processing Speed: 1,700–2,200 lbs/hr
- Hopper Capacity: 25 lbs
- Voltage: 208V 3-phase motor
- Power: 4 HP
- Amperage: 10.5 amps
Please note: the unit will arrive bare without a power cord, plug, or kill switch. You will need an electrician to wire the appropriate power cord to the motor.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.