If you want to jump into all grain brewing right from your first batch, or as an upgrade from malt extract brewing, the Robobrew is a complete turn key solution. The Robobrew is an all-in-one electric brewery that has built in elements for heating and boiling, programmable mash schedule and delayed start, a built in pump for recirculation, an onboard water resistant control panel for setting and monitoring temperatures, a removable grain basket, and a built in spigot for transferring. This more powerful version of the Robobrew uses 220V power to ramp up temperatures faster and provide a more vigorous boil.
Automatic Step Mashing!
One of the coolest features of the Robobrew is the ability to program the unit with up to 6 individual temperatures and durations so you can step mash precisely how you desire. Simply press the "S1-S6" button to select the stage you want to adjust, and use the temp, time and +/- buttons to program the stage. If you have less than 6 stages in your mash schedule, program the stages you want to skip with 00:00 as the time and the controller will automatically move on to the next step. When all the stages are complete, the Robobrew will sound an alarm and hold the last set temperature.
The programmable stages can also be used to set a delayed start of up to 23 hours in advance so that you can have your water hot and ready to go when you get home from work or wake up in the morning. In order to do this, fill the unit with strike water and program the controller with two steps. Step 1 should be programmed at a temperature lower than the unheated strike water (so the elements will remain off), and the duration should be programmed for however long you want the delay. Then program Step 2 with your desired strike water temperature and a duration of 1-2 hours, giving the Robobrew ample time to heat up and giving you a margin of error in case you hit the snooze button the morning of brew day.
The built in magnetic drive pump easily recirculates the wort during the mash. We recommend getting some silicone tubing to go with the recirculation arm. This allows you more control over the recirculation and you can then use the same tubing to transfer your wort to your fermenter.
Dual heating elements run off of a single 220 volt plug and have individual switches allowing for more control over the heating process. One element is 1900 watts and the other is 500 for a combined 2400 watts! Use both when you need to ramp up the temperature quickly either at the start to get to your mash temp or to go from your mash temp to boiling. Use only one of the elements when you want to hold a temperature.
The digital control panel makes it easy to see the current temperature and set the temperature you want. The digital controller is also water resistant so don't worry about spills or some water dripping down the side. This controller is built for brewing!
The brewery also includes a stainless steel malt pipe with false bottom allowing you to easily shift from mash tun to boil kettle during your brew day. The malt pipe includes a handle to lift it from the RoboBrew and tabs at the base so you can set the malt pipe over the RoboBrew to let the wort drain out. It also has feet at its base to raise the malt pipe slightly off the base and help prevent clogging.
The included Robobrew stainless steel wort chiller is shipped with bare ends so you can set it up for your situation. We list below the most common tubing and fittings to connect to a hose, hose bib, or faucet.
What Keg Factory loves about this product:
Homebrewing is trending in the direction of all-in-one, all-grain brewing systems and the Robobrew is the ultimate value. The cost is half of the next comparable system and nearly the same as buying converted coolers and a kettle. We've brewed on all the systems and we can truly say the Robobrew is the easiest to use. We feel confident that a lot of first time brewers could buy this and use it with ease. At the same time quite a few of our experienced, all-grain brewing staff are buying it to brew at home. The unit is extremely compact because the pump is built-in to the bottom of the unit. You can move it around with ease which makes it perfect for guys and gals that have space constraints. Someone on the team also mentioned how they like that you can drain it via gravity without having to use the pump. We would choose the Robobrew model with the pump because the pump portion is really easy to use, increases efficiency, and eliminates temperature differences in the mash. All in all a great buy and highly recommended. Please note you will need a few extra pieces of hardware to connect the wort chiller and at least 2' of silicone tubing for the sparge.
If you have access to 220V power, this is definitely the unit we recommend. Although 110V power is enough to get up to boil, 220V will get you there faster and provide a much more vigorous boil.
- Stainless steel construction
- 9 gallon total capacity with a finished beer output of 5-6 gallons
- Digital temperature controller
- Automatic step mashing with 6 programmable stages
- 220V power
- NEMA 6-30R plug
- Dual heating elements for total control (1900 watts and 500 watts)
- Stainless steel 1/2 inch ball valve for draining (dont have to use the pump)
- Immersion wort chiller included
- Stainless steel malt pipe/basket
- Stamped in volume markers
- Glass lid
- Magnetic drive pump for recirculation
- Recirculation arm
- Temperature reads in °F or °C (press and hold temp button for several seconds to adjust)
- 32.75 in H (with recirculation arm) x 12.5 in D
- Recommended max. grain bill - 18 lbs
- Recommended min. grain bill - 8 lbs
You will Need:
- 2' of H985 1/2" ID Silicone tubing for sparging and draining.
- To connect included Chiller: (20') of D1710 1/2" ID beverage tubing (or whatever length required, (3) H950 hose clamps and (1) brass hose by thread adaptor (H508).
KegLand, a land of stainless steel where everything is on tap! We have all your beer brewing and keg dispensing essentials available to make your wildest beer dreams a reality. Join us on our never ending quest to discover, create and dispense beverage perfection. Kegland is a place where our amber bounty flows abundantly. It’s a place where every day is a celebration in honour of all that comes from the keg. We are in awe of the mysterious power of kegs where the seemingly endless flow of good times originates and with every pour from the faucet our bond between man and beverage grows stronger.
FREE Shipping over $75
Flat Rate $7.95 under $75
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19 and wildfires.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $75.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.