The future is here today, and the future is HDPE Fermentation & Storage Tanks from Speidel.
Are you tired of carboys? Hate siphoning to transfer? Wish you could ferment larger batches in a single container? Sick of lifting 50lbs by a small metal handle? Done with worrying about shattered glass, injury and lost product? Well then have we got the solution for you!
These heavy duty plastic tanks offer a fantastic fermentation & storage solution at a great price.
- Heavy duty HDPE construction is durable and resists oxygen transfer. None of the risks of working with glass.
- Small footprint makes them easy to store - take better advantage of the space you have to dedicate to wine & beer making.
- Built-in handles make these tanks easy to move, even when full.
- Large lid opening makes them easy to clean by hand - say goodbye to your carboy brush!
- All ports seal with gaskets and the vessel can be fully sealed for long-term storage.
- Includes a spigot and oversized 2-piece Speidel airlock.
- Designed and manufactured in Germany by Speidel, the makers of our legendary commercial wine tanks
- 12L: Perfect for storing small lots, making experimental batches and taking some of your beer or wine along with you to your next party.
- 20L: Ideal for secondary fermentation and storage of 5 gallon batches.
- 30L: The vessel for fermenting wine kits and 5 gallon batches of beer with plenty of headspace and no need for a blowoff tube.
- 60L: Perfect for fermenting larger batches of wine or 10 gallon batches of beer in a single container! Only 4" larger in diameter than a 6.5 gallon carboy!
- 120L: Ferment & Store large batches of anything - your creativity is the only limit!
Approximate Dimensions: 13.5in Diameter x 18.5in Height (w/out airlock in place). Note - The maximum temperature that these plastic fermenters can handle is 140F.
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- Larger items shipping LTL Freight can take up to 10 business days in transit
FedEx / UPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
All freight shipments will be scheduled between the delivery company and customer prior to delivery usually 1-2 days before the shipment is ready for delivery. Freight shipments require signature on delivery.
Standard freight delivery is curbside: The shippers will call to schedule a delivery appointment with a 4 hour window. The drivers will then meet you at the designated time and drop the merchandise on the curb.
Inside Delivery will include: In house delivery, up to 1 flights of stairs and into the desired room. (calculated during checkout)
White Glove Delivery will include: Room of choice delivery, light assembly, and removal of any trash or debris from packaging.
Hand 🤚 Picked Shipping: Products marked with the take special shipping care. Because of the nature of these items we take an additional quality control step to make sure these are pack and shipped with no bumps or blemishes. You will see an additional shipping charge but understand this is only to enhance your product experience
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.