The Sspunding Valve from Ss Brewtech allows you dial in the precise pressure at which you want your Unitank fermenting. A spunding valve is essentially an adjustable pressure relief valve. Normal PRVs that are found on kegs, couplers and come stock on Ss Unitanks, operate as safety features that will release pressure when it's nearing dangerous levels. Spunding valves, on the other hand, allow you to set the release pressure much lower. Simply dial in your desired fermentation pressure, and the Sspunding valve will release excess pressure when it gets too high.
The scaled Sspunding valve includes an etched sleeve with a scale between 0-2 BAR, along with a pressure calibrated spring. This version is perfect for a home or nano brewer that wants to be able to dial in pressures on the fly without having to match the release pressure using a gauge. The scaled version also features a pressure release knob to quickly and easily verify or equalize tank pressure. If you're looking for a more affordable option, check out FE892A for the non-scaled version.
The polycarbonate cup is designed to hold sanitizer so that the tank remains 100% sanitary throughout the course of the fermentation process.
You can pair the spunding valve with a 1.5" tri-clamp tee (H666) and 90-degree elbow (H667), which enables the unit to be installed on the Unitank’s blow off arm, as shown in the photo.
- All 304 Stainless Construction
- Only for use with pressure rated Unitanks
- 1.5" TC interface
- Removable sanitizer cup
- Easy disassembly for cleaning
Not for use on low pressure vessels (Chronicals, etc.)
For Your Safety: Always leave the fixed-pressure PRV included with the Unitank in place. Never exceed the maximum rated working pressure of the vessel at any time during operation.
FREE Shipping over $49
Flat Rate $7.95 under $49
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19 and wildfires.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $99
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.