Transfer wine out of a barrel using inert gas to reduce oxidization with our Gas Transfer Tool. After using most all similar tools on the market, we took what we liked and disliked and made our own. Obviously we love the price!... but perhaps more impressive is the polished finish and the excellent quality welds. We sell it without a sight-gauge welded in or attached. We found it easier to clean without a welded in place sight-gauge. We also found that most wineries already had other sight-gauges in the winery and did not need it included. Of course it is available as an option, (sight-gauge H664, clamp H652, gasket, h656.) Replacement gaskets and parts in stock and available.
- Stainless lock down mechanism to adjust height
- Polished stainless tube
- Compression Silicone Bung to form airtight seal with barrel
- Adjustable lees pin
- Made from 304 stainless steel
- 1.5" Tri-Clover Outlet
- 1/4" Stainless Steel Ball Valve with FPT inlet for inert gas
- 31" height from lees pin to pictured stopper
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!