Here’s why homebrewers like to use butterfly valves:
Regular ball valves can trap wort inside of them. If the wort doesn’t get completely cleaned out it can become infected & turn sour, transmitting that infection to the next wort to travel through the valve. A favorite of homebrewers, sanitary butterfly valves are easily cleaned in place. Because their internal mechanism is not complex, they can also easily be taken apart for a deeper cleaning when desired.
This is a compact design with a 7 position handle, made completely from AISI 304L stainless steel. The handle's indexing plate can be reversed for either right or left hand use.
FREE Shipping over $75
Flat Rate $7.95 under $75
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19 and wildfires.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $75.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.