Upgrade your 65 watt MKII pump with a 304 stainless steel replacement head. Stainless steel provides more durability, and is much easier to work with if you're attaching ball valves or other stainless fittings to the pump head. The standard polysulfone head that comes on the MKII can be prone to breaking if too much force is applied while opening and closing an attached ball valve. Upgrade to the stainless for added durability and dramatically increased reliability.
FREE Shipping over $49
Flat Rate $7.95 under $49
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19 and wildfires.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $99
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.