Made from 304 stainless steel.
This quick disconnect seals up very well without a lot of work in connecting them. This will work with any of our H503 and H507 series of quick disconnects. However, it does not work in conjunction with any of our plastic or brass quick disconnects. These feature a 1/2" Barb on the ends for easy connectivity to any 1/2" tubing you may have.
The quick disconnect will hold pressure for typical brewing applications when moving liquids at 60psi or less. 3/8" ID. Gasket temperature range is -40° to 250° F. Open port, does not have shut-off.
We designed the original stainless QD's for the brewing industry over 10 years ago. The same manufacturer has been machining them for us ever since. The design has certainly been copied but not with consistent quality.
Please Note: This product will NOT work with our Brass or Plastic Quick Disconnects.
FREE Shipping over $49
Flat Rate $7.95 under $49
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $99
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.