If you’re a beermaker who focuses on maintaining a sanitary brewing setup, you will like the advantages of using tri-clover connects any place you need to attach tubing to equipment. They make a sanitary connection that is designed to be cleaned in place.The straightforward design makes them easy to clean because there are no pockets or moving parts for bacteria to get stuck in. They make a very sturdy connection that doesn’t leak. Each connection requires a gasket and a clamp.
- Stainless Steel
- 1/2 in., 1.5 in.
- Tri-Clamp Connection
- Converts 1.5" Clover to 1/2" Barb for connecting 1/2" ID Tubing.
FREE Shipping over $49
Flat Rate $7.95 under $49
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19 and wildfires.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $99
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.