Apply crown caps to beer bottles, cork caps on wine bottles, snap-on caps on other containers in just a matter of seconds.
Starcap is an air-operated, innovative, patented corker and capper. This compact capping machine allows you to perfectly cap:
- Corks, synthetic and agglomerated, for the capping of wine bottles.
- Crown caps for the capping of beer bottles.
- Snap-on caps
The wine corks are manually inserted into the cone. By pressing the two start buttons, the cork is inserted into the bottle neck of the wine bottle by slightly compressing the cork. The StarCap capping machine guarantees perfect integrity, doesn’t create seems on the surface, and doesn’t affect the material in any way.
Crown caps on the other hand, are applied by means of a magnetic pressure head. The operator has to place the crown cap under the magnetic capping head, place the bottle on the plate, and press the button to start the capping head. The bottle will be closed with the crown cap within a matter of seconds.
The plastic pressure caps have to be applied manually on the bottle neck in order to be capped. The operator then has to place the bottle on the plate and press the start button to make the capping head descend and cap the bottle.
The machine is equipped with an air pressure regulator with a manometer e that allows the pressure to be adjusted according to the type of cork used.
Starcap comes standard with three capping heads for capping corks, crown caps, and snap-on caps. Upon request you can receive the simplified version of the machine with the capping head for capping just the crown caps.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.