The Intertap Stout Faucet is one of the most affordable stainless steel options you'll find for serving nitro brews or cold brew coffee. It comes with the Intertap Stout Spout pre-installed and ready for use. Ideal for serving with Nitrogen/CO2 beer gas mixture, but can be used with straight CO2 as well. The spout has a creamer/aerator disc inside that will strip out gas when pouring, which results in a dense, creamy head.
Please note: the standard faucet spout is not included with the Intertap Stout Faucet. The standard spout is available for purchase separately if you want both spout options on hand.
Intertap Forward Sealing Faucet
The patented Stainless Steel Intertap Faucet is a forward sealing faucet that represents the most modern faucet design. It has a modular, threaded spout which can fit a variety of different attachments including a growler filler or a stout spout. In normal rear-sealing faucets the entire faucet has to drain of beer. In forward-sealing faucets the faucet keeps beer in it so the inside doesn't have a chance to get sticky, making cleaning much easier. It also reduces the chance of off flavors transferring to your beer while you pour.
Other forward sealing faucets use a floating o-ring, which is just as sanitary but requires the o-ring to move inside the faucet body in order to seal correctly. This can become a problem as the faucet ages. Intertap faucets use a sliding shuttle that guides the o-ring into the perfect position every time.
The threaded spout easily unscrews from the faucet and can be replaced by a growler filler or other attachment quickly and easily. Pour a pint and then fill a growler in no time at all.
304 Stainless Steel construction so you don't have to worry about chrome plating wearing off and exposing your beer to brass.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!