The D-Style sanke keg beer tap is the most commonly-used keg coupler in the U.S. If you’re going to serve commercial draft beer that was made in the US and is dispensed from your standard American sankey keg, this is the keg coupler you’ll need.
Made in America by Taprite, this keg coupler features a lock-down mechanism that produces a satisfying “click” when engaged. Its heavy-duty construction is designed to withstand frequent commercial use, so you know it’ll last for years at home. It features a built-in pressure relief valve for safety.
To dispense beer, gas is pushed into the keg through the tap’s side port and the beer exits through the top port.
The tail piece, hex nut or gasket for dispensing beer out of the top port must be purchased separately. We offer a pre-made kit with a 1/4” tailpiece (D1720B), as well as a range of other tailpiece sizes to match whatever diameter beer line you’re using.
FREE Shipping over $49
Flat Rate $7.95 under $49
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $99
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.