The D-Style beer tap is the most commonly-used keg coupler in the U.S. If you’re going to serve commercial draft beer that was made in the US and is dispensed from your standard American sankey keg, this is the style tap you’ll need.
American-made by Taprite, this coupler is constructed from stainless steel and features a lock-down mechanism that produces a satisfying “click” when engaged. Its heavy-duty construction is designed to withstand frequent commercial use, so you know it’ll last for years at home. The 304 stainless body and probe will provide a more reliable life span compared to its nickle-plated counterpart. Features a built-in pressure relief valve for safety.
To dispense beer, gas is pushed into the keg through the tap’s side port and the beer exits through the top port.
The tail piece, hex nut or gasket for dispensing beer out of the top port must be purchased separately. We offer a pre-made kit with a 1/4” tailpiece (D1720B), as well as a range of other tailpiece sizes to match whatever diameter beer line you’re using.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!