Make your own smart all-grain system. Controls the pump in a HERMS loop and then controls the pump during sparge via the included float switch. A HERMS loop is when you place a copper coil in your hot-liquor tank. You then pump wort out of your mashtun and through the copper coil to gently maintain and raise mash temperatures.
To control mash temperature, plug the included temperature sensor into your mash tun thermowell (we also sell weldless thermowells) and the controller will shut off your pump when the recirculating mash temperature has reached your set point.
To control the sparge, plug the pump into the float outlet on the Graham box and place the included float switch into the mash tun during your sparge cycle. When the water level gets below the float switch, the pump turns on and feeds the sparge water into the mash tun.
You can even use the Temp and Float Control Box to control a refrigerator for fermentation by placing the temperature probe into your refrigerator and plugging your refrigerator into the Temp outlet.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!