Oxygenate your wort like the pros with the OxyWand Oxygenation kit! Insert the oxygenation wand into your fermenter and pump in thousands of microscopic oxygen bubbles for 1-2 minutes to improve the health of your yeast. Healthy yeast produce amazing flavors and have the stamina to completely finish fermentation.
That is not the only reason yeast love the OxyWand™. Yeast hate to compete with bacteria and you hate to drink them. Sintered stainless stones are made of tightly compressed stainless steel powder to create a porous block through which oxygen can flow. This micro maze is also the perfect environment for bacteria to live in after the stone has been used once in wort. That is why we love to boil our stones prior to use. The stone on the OxyWand™ is connected via a 1/4" flare fitting and can easily be removed and cleaned after use and then boiled before your next brew day.
This OxyWand™ Oxygenation kit comes complete with adjustable brass oxygen regulator, Sanitary air filter, 4 ft of tubing, Instructions, and a 26" long 2 Micron OxyWand™.
The advantage of using compressed oxygen to oxygenate is speed - you can oxygenate your wort in a couple minutes as opposed to 30-120 minutes with aeration. The 2 micron stone has the advantage of being less prone to clogging due to its larger pores. We recommend 2 minutes of oxygenation with the 2 micron stone (for mid to low gravity wort).
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!