A portable mini-regulator with all the features of a full sized regulator! Perfect for parties and gatherings where you don’t want to haul around a large canister and hoses. A lot of great features packed into a very small package.
The regulator has a range of .5-1.5 bars (7-21 psi). This means that, unlike KEG950 that shoots in CO2 at fixed pressure, the mini-reg allows you precisely dial in pressure and keep it there. It utilizes a disposable 74 gram CO2 cartridge, which is the largest size that can be shipped full. This is a two stage mini-regulator, meaning that it takes the pressure down from 800psi (cartridge pressure) to a lower pressure and then to your set pressure of around 10psi. Two stage regulators are the only way to have consistent pressure. One 74 gram cartridge will typically dispense one 5 gallon keg.
This is the regulator only. Cartridge (KEG962) and quick disconnect (KEG730) sold separately.
This product is only eligible for ground shipment in the Contiguous United States. No air shipment or shipment to Hawaii or Alaska.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!