The KOMOS Wine Kegerator is nearly identical to it's beer-serving brethren, with one key difference—this unit comes ready for use with Nitrogen gas. Each kegerator includes an adapter to use the KOMOS CO2 regulator with a Nitrogen gas cylinder, allowing you to serve from a keg without carbonating the wine. This is a perfect option for winemakers that like the appeal of packaging their wine into a single vessel, and want to enjoy a single glass (or several) without opening a bottle.
Serving with Nitrogen
Draft systems are an under-utilized convenience in the winemaking world, and perhaps that's due to fact that most home draft systems on the market are set up to use Carbon Dioxide. CO2 is used in everything from beer to soda pop to give it that signature effervescence. Most styles of wine, of course, are served flat, and pushing wine through a draft system with CO2 will eventually carbonate the wine. Nitrogen, on the other hand, will not dissolve into solution the same way CO2 does, and will have no effect on the wine. With the same homebrew-style "Corny" kegs that brewers use, you can package your finished batch of wine in one or multiple kegs, and enjoy the pleasure of pouring yourself a glass straight from the tap.
The KOMOS Wine Kegerator is not limited to just wine. You can mix and match the lines to serve a variety of beverages. Nitrogen is also perfect for cold brew coffee or stout beers, and with a separate CO2 tank and additional regulator, you can serve carbonated beverages like beer, seltzer, or soda.
Please note that the kegerator only includes one regulator and does not include a nitrogen cylinder. An empty nitrogen tank can be added to your order above. If you plan to use two different types of gas, you will need to purchase a second regulator and gas cylinder.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.