The perfect pump for use after fermentation.
Why this is a Great Pump:
- Heat Tolerant materials to 212°F when used with Silicone tubing
- Speed Control!
- Gentle Diaphragm Design
Self Priming: This pump is capable of pumping gasses, meaning that pumping does not require priming! This makes transfers between carboys or kegs incredibly easy. Simply put both inlet and outlet hoses in a bucket of sanitizer and run the pump for a minute. You're then good to transfer your beer with your sanitized pump!
PreFilter This pump comes with a built in prefilter. This is something which is almost necessary on diaphragm pumps, as the diaphragm itself is very delicate, and can be ruined by small solids. The prefilter included on this pump will work to keep solids out of the pump, extending the working life of the unit.
Heat Tolerant: All materials used in the construction of the pump tolerate temperatures up to 212°F when used with heat tolerant tubing such as silicone. Because the pump comes with vinyl tubing you would need to replace that tubing with silicone.
Speed Control: Perhaps the most unique feature is a dial control to adjust flow from 0 to 3 gallons per minute. Use it to send your wort from the kettle to the fermenter, or even after fermentation to send beer through a plate filter (such as our FIL45).
Gentle on your Beer: A diaphragm pump works by moving beer through one pulsating diaphragm into the next. It is a design that is very gentle on the liquid being pumped.
When this pump was first introduced to us, we loved the idea, but had concerns that the speed control would compromise the longevity of the motor. We build much larger pumps (our ChunkyPumps for commercial wineries) and normally you need a $700 frequency drive to control motor speed. However, we kept in touch with the manufacturer and after three years in which he has not had any issues, and after our own testing, we are now sold this pumps performs as promised. The manufacturer does offer a 1 year warranty as well.
Manufacturer of Wine & Beer Products Since 1969.
- This pump comes with 1/2" barbed ports for easy connectivity.
- Comes with 6' tubing on both sides.
- 110 Volts, 0.5 Amp, 60 Hz.
The Vintage Shop has been a pioneer in the manufacturing of products for the home wine and beer industry since 1969. Due in equal parts to our professional staff and state-of-the-art equipment we have been able to create the highest quality beer and winemaking equipment available on the market today. We want nothing more than to provide serious wine and beer makers the opportunity to produce a custom product of exceptional quality.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!