Used in conjuction with the pH function of either your SC-200 or SC-300 Analyzer, the Yeast Assimilable Nitrogen (YAN) test from Vinmetrica measures the combination of amino acids, ammonium ions, and small peptides. YAN is important as it can contribute to sluggish fermentations and off flavors in your wine.
- Measures down to 20 mg/L of available nitrogen with accuracy of 10 mg/L of available nitrogen.
- Enough for 25 tests (only $1.28 per test!)
- 1 year shelf life
- YAN Reagent (37% Formaldehyde/15% methanol, Part Number SC-200-14-1)
- YAN Formaldehyde Neutralizer Powder (Sulfite, Part Number SC-200-14-2)
- Three Plastic Transfer Pipettes (SC-100-5)
FREE Shipping over $49
Flat Rate $7.95 under $49
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $99
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.