Give your wine collection the showcase it deserves with the all-new YHWR305-1SRT Single-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator! For true wine lovers with large and diverse collections, the sheer volume of bottles that can be stored and the versatility of the adjustable shelves are must have features. With other exciting attributes like the easy-to-use digital temperature display and controls, beautiful cool blue LED lighting, activated charcoal filter and fan forced cooling, your new cellar is sure to be the talk of your next party.
Single-Zone Digital Temperature Control:
The Allavino YHWR305-1SRT features digital temperature display with push button controls that make controlling the wine environment easier than ever. It has a temperature range of 41°F to 72°F, allowing you to set it low enough to store white wine at serving temperature, or high enough for long term storage of red wine, depending on the needs of your collection. You can easily monitor the lighted temperature display through the glass without having to open the door.
Easy Rolling Hardwood Shelves:
Each of the extra thick hardwood shelves can support the weight of up to 28 regular size bottles with standard spacing, and the bottom shelf can hold larger magnum bottles or up to 25 standard bottles, for a maximum capacity of 305 bottles. The shelves glide-out on ball-bearing tracks that allow you to reach every bottle in your collection with ease. The racks are adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to accommodate larger bottles, so you are not limited in the types of bottles you can store. Storage of larger diameter bottles will affect your overall bottle capacity.
An internal fan circulates air in the unit for additional cooling, helping to prevent large differences in temperature between the upper and lower shelves and reducing initial cool down time by 50%. The air circulation creates a frost-free environment so you will not have to worry about defrosting the cabinet.
Blue LED Interior Lights:
Cool blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior, making finding the perfect bottle fast and easy. The lights emit much less heat than an incandescent bulb which means they can be left on to showcase your collection without creating a harmful hot spot that could affect your wine bottles.
Tinted Glass Door with Lock:
The UV-protected glass is frost and condensation free, keeping harmful light away from your wine while giving you a great view of your collection. The built-in key lock keeps your collection secure for added peace of mind. Two keys are provided, allowing you to have a back up.
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Door and Towel Bar Handle
- Adjustable Glide-Out Shelves - Adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to allow for maximum compatibility with varying bottle sizes
- With the standard racking configuration using bottles no wider than 3", no taller than 8 1/2" at the shoulder and no taller than 11 3/4" overall, you can fit 28 bottles on each sliding shelf along with 25 bottles on the bottom stationary shelf by stacking three rows of bottles toward the back of the rack and placing two more bottles sideways in front of them.
- Low-Heat Blue LED Interior Lights - Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy, can easily be set for continuous display
- Activated Charcoal Air Filter - Helps to prevent unwanted odors from entering the cabinet, which could penetrate the cork into your wine
- Single Temperature Zone - Store either red or white wine
- Fan-Forced Cooling - Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Temperature Adjustable Between 41°F and 72°F - One of the largest temperature ranges available on the market
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Unit Dimensions: 31 1/2" W x 27 1/2" (29 1/4" w/ handle) D x 78 1/2" H
- Packaging Dimensions: 37 1/2" W x 34" D x 87 1/2" H
- Weight: 325 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor, 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
Vite, the Italian word for grapevine, represents the very essence and origin of wine. The Allavino Vite Series Wine refrigerators feature some of the latest innovations in wine storage. They have been designed with the collector in mind and have essential features for wine enthusiasts with diverse tastes.
Revolutionary New Racking System:
Each unit features extra thick hardwood shelves that support the weight of multiple rows of bottles, allowing you to fit more bottles in the space provided. Each of the shelves glide out far enough to access the rear bottles so no bottle is out of reach. With maximum flexibility in mind, the shelves were designed to be adjustable so that collector's with varying bottle sizes would not be limited to the amount of space they have on each rack. You can set them close together to achieve the utmost capacity in the space provided, or you can set them apart to accommodate large diameter bottles. The beautiful wood finish will complement any decor.
Professional Level Cooling:
The Vite Series features internal fans in every model, which helps to prevent large differences in temperature between the upper and lower shelves and reduces initial cool down time by 50%. The single zone units feature a temperature range adjustable between 41°F and 73°F, a wider range than most other wine refrigerators on the market, and the dual zone unit allows users to store both red and white wine simultaneously. An active charcoal filter helps keep unwanted odors out of the cabinet.
Classic Design Features:
Each unit features digital display with push button controls, high quality thermal insulation on both the cabinet and door, UV protection on the glass to keep harmful light away from your prized possessions and key locking doors to ensure no one touches your collection unless you want them to. With either black or stainless steel doors, towel bar or curved handles, single or dual zone options and capacities ranging from less than 100 to over 300 bottles, you are sure to find a model that fits your style.
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19 and wildfires.
- Larger items shipping LTL Freight can take up to 10 business days in transit
FedEx / UPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
All freight shipments will be scheduled between the delivery company and customer prior to delivery usually 1-2 days before the shipment is ready for delivery. Freight shipments require signature on delivery.
Standard freight delivery is curbside: The shippers will call to schedule a delivery appointment with a 4 hour window. The drivers will then meet you at the designated time and drop the merchandise on the curb.
Inside Delivery will include: In house delivery, up to 1 flights of stairs and into the desired room. (calculated during checkout)
White Glove Delivery will include: Room of choice delivery, light assembly, and removal of any trash or debris from packaging.
Hand 🤚 Picked Shipping: Products marked with the take special shipping care. Because of the nature of these items we take an additional quality control step to make sure these are pack and shipped with no bumps or blemishes. You will see an additional shipping charge but understand this is only to enhance your product experience
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.