A high quality 10" filter housing is the central part of the filtering system you are building up from scratch. Whether you're looking to filter your water ahead of brewing or your finished beer prior to bottling/kegging, this housing will be there to hold your filter media year after year.
The same 10" housing found in our FIL32 kit. It has 1/2" FPT ports on both the "in" and "out" of the housing, allowing you to connect hose barbs, valves, or quick disconnects for a fully customized system. Can even be mounted on the wall with our Filter Canister Bracket!
For -pre-brewing water filtration, we recommend a Carbon Block filter.
For Filter Cartridges to filter beer, see our line of BevBrite Filters.
Please Note: This housing is for 10" filter cartridges. Many cartridge filters are 9.785" long, and will allow some bypass if used with this housing. We recommend BevBright filter cartridges.
If you are having trouble removing the lid, try this spanner wrench!
Temp range: 40 - 125° F
Max pressure: 125 PSI
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!