Made in the USA by Briess, this Bavarian Wheat Dry Malt Extract (DME) is the perfect fermentable base for all your traditional wheat beers.
After Briess' proprietary multi-step mash program, the wort is placed under a vacuum evaporator to gently remove the water while preserving the wort's full, rich flavor and minimizing additional color development. The mash program ensures high Free Amino Nitrogen (FAN) to ensure good yeast health and a high degree of fermentability.
Production in the USA spares Briess extracts from long periods of time in shipping containers and ports, and ensures that you are brewing with the freshest extract available.
And Briess extracts are always 100% All Malt with no adjuncts or additional sugars.
Produced from 65% wheat malt and 35% barley.
Briess malting facilities, based in Wisconsin is a true American company that is still privately held by the Briess family. The late Roger Briess was a huge supporter of homebrewing and attended and sponsored homebrewing events. Yes we like the malt and also the company!
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.