You may have a hard time finding a more affordable counter flow wort chiller. For the homebrewer on a budget, these heat exchangers are one the fastest ways to chill wort. Similar in efficiency to the Chillout plate chiller, but much easier to clean. Plate chillers have the disadvantage of getting gunked up in their small crevasses due to trapped hop material. This unit, on the other hand, can be easily and effectively flushed after use.
Copper is a great conductor of heat, making it more efficient than a stainless chiller of similar design. These units are 9" in diameter and about 7" high. The input and output are approximately 3/8" outer diameter (9.5 mm). They can be used with gravity, but we recommend using a pump.
Check out the video to learn how to set up the chiller with Duotight fittings (DUO115) that will allow you to attach Camlock, QD, or garden hose fittings to the inputs and outputs, and enable you to control the flow rate at the water inlet.
Fittings not included.
KegLand, a land of stainless steel where everything is on tap! We have all your beer brewing and keg dispensing essentials available to make your wildest beer dreams a reality. Join us on our never ending quest to discover, create and dispense beverage perfection. Kegland is a place where our amber bounty flows abundantly. It’s a place where every day is a celebration in honour of all that comes from the keg. We are in awe of the mysterious power of kegs where the seemingly endless flow of good times originates and with every pour from the faucet our bond between man and beverage grows stronger.
FREE Shipping over $75
Flat Rate $7.95 under $75
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $75.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.